Friday, August 5, 2011

Things to Learn from

For two years of my Chapman University career I had a story. It evolved from a cycle film script, to a location film script, to a TV pilot. I considered turning it into a feature, however loved the idea of it as a TV show. I had a development class in which it was rejected. So I worked on it as a show instead. Cut to today:

I was talking with {The Dean} last night and mentioned your [ script] - he expressed interest in it and suggested you get it to [The Teacher who rejected your idea], who is running that program where they want to make low budget features. I don't know how far along you are in converting it into a feature, but let me know and I'll put you in touch with Travis (assuming you've got a script.)

So to all, even if it is rejected, try to form you story into as many outlets as possible. Or risk chance of a missed opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment