Thursday, October 6, 2011

Random Thought of the Night: Santa's Village


Does anybody remember Santa's Village? Anyone actually ever go to Santa's Village? My brother did. Closest I ever got to go was a family trip where I saw a sign that stated Santa's Village was a certain distance away. And to clarify, the family trip was not for Santa's Village. Though, I do remember snow. Ice snow. Also remember sleeping in a van and I think I remember Coca-cola. 


I looked it up. At one time I guess there were TWO Santa's Village's here in Cali. Both, of course shut down. I remember hearing the news. Sad.


Though thanks to the internet I did find out there is another one in New Hampshire. So I guess I can go if I really wanted to...though, that dream died out long ago. 


All this is courtesy of sleep deprivation and the pilot of American Horror Story. And possibly some Mountain Dew.


GOOD NIGHT ALL and MERRY CHRISTMAS!


-G

No comments:

Post a Comment